Monday, June 15, 2015

Staying in Wausau for the last transfer!

Hey Family!

As usual- don't have a ton of time because of transfers going on in our zone this week.  But... it is official- I will be staying in Wausau!  I am so happy!  I feel so blessed.  I love the work that is going on here in Wausau and I love Sister Karlsson.  We are so stoked to get to be able to have another transfer together so that we can get some serious work done. 

This week we were pretty much running around like crazy trying to get everything done that we needed to for the end of the transfer.  We had two exchanges this week and a zone training meeting.  so that kept us plenty busy.

This week I got to go on exchanges with Sister Huffman in Wisconsin Rapids.  It was her very first exchange!  I don't know if you remember my very first exchange, but I was beyond nervous for it!  I was so happy that I could do my best to make it a good experience for her.  You could tell that she was nervous, but I think that we ended up having a good time and seeing a lot of miracles.  It was also kind of cool for me to see just how far I have come.  I remember when I was in Sister Huffman's shoes.  I had only been out a few weeks and still had absolutely no idea what I was doing and had absolutely no idea what to say and teach or where to go.  And I guess to some extent I still don't really know what I am doing... haha.  But I LOVE being able to go out and do this work now.  Instead of being scared to talk to people, I get so excited to be able to tell them all about this wonderful message that we have to share!  Instead of being unsure what to say, I rely on the Spirit to help me and I know that Heavenly Father will bless me to be able to know how to help people.  Instead of being afraid when people reject us or slam the door in our face, I know that we are just one door closer to finding the one who will let us in.  I love this work and I love working with people who love this work.  So that exchange was pretty fun for me!

This week we also had a lot of success getting in with less active members that missionaries have had a hard time getting ahold of in the past.  So that was a pretty big miracle.

Well I am just about out of time..... Sorry!  I will make it a point to write a better e-mail next week.  But know that I love you guys!  I am so excited to start this last transfer.  I know that miracles are going to happen as I work hard and sprint to the finish.  I have been learning a lot about the principle of enduring to the end.  I know that there is still so much that I can do and I am excited to see what this transfer has in store!  LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sister King
My place setting when we went to dinner at the Lefferts :)


World's greatest package from the world's greatest family!

This is how we teach the Plan of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment